Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekend Ramblings

I finally got Mr. Fit back!!!! 3 weeks and $1300 later he is looking fit and fabulous. I've learned that car accidents suck and hope to never get into another one! I applied for a new job this week really hope to hear back from it...It's at Melrose Wakefield Hospital in labor and delivery!!! But I'm not getting my hopes up that I'll even hear back from them. The birds seem to all be getting along well we are going on a week of having Drizzle. Yesterday I took Nikko to the nice dog park and Newton and meet Carole and Dorian who brought Piper. Nikko tried to play with Piper (who is a miniature dachshund) I was so scared the whole time he was going to trample her! I'm so bummed the weekend is almost over and I haven't done hardly anything fun except make banana bread today. O well that's what happens when you have to dump a lot of money into fixing your car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment